Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Waiting for Baby Brother

I guess that the first post is probably the hardest. Where do you start? What do you say that is so important that it justifies starting a blog in the first place? What historical context is important so that the reader knows where we're coming from?

I had to write my life story in 400 words when I was at Darden, but I was never really happy with that. In fact, trying to put your life in context is pretty difficult, so I think that I will leave that for the philosophers. Instead, I think am going to dive right in.

The due date for the new baby is a week from today. I think that April is finally ready for the baby to come. I remember before she got pregnant with this baby, she would always say that she loved being pregnant. That may be true most of the time, but we have finally gotten to the point that she does NOT love being pregnant. And as I have been told by a couple people (all men, by the way), if momma's not happy then you're not happy.

No comments: